Are you a public health student, researcher, practitioner, or teacher? Share your favorite links with us. Do you have books, journals, blogs, or websites to recommend? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Health Museum events
We offer special events throughout the year. Read about exhibit openings, classes, Public Health Week, the Annual General Meeting of the Museum and more.
Pressroom for the Public Health Museum
We invite members of the media to contact us for expert quotes on public health topics. In addition, contact us for press releases, event listings, and standing attractions. We can provide excellent photographic images for online or print use.
To arrange interviews or photography, please contact us at email@example.com
Public Health Museum news
Read about the Public Health Museum in print and digital media. Thank you to the many talented journalists who tell our story so well.
Boston Globe Magazine
- Medical marvels, Boston Uncommon, by Veronica Chao
Boston Globe North, by Wendy Killeen
- Museum restored to robust health, by Wendy Killeen
- Tewksbury Hospital offers public peek at health care’s past, by Katie Lannan
- Tewksbury Public Health Museum reopens, by Shawn Hansen
- Massachusetts Public Health Museum reopens to rave reviews: combined efforts of volunteers, staff, and students pays off, by Bill Gillman
Tewksbury Town Crier